Welcome to Advanced Watertek
Advanced Watertek is an industry leader in the production and supply of Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems. For over 30 years we have been helping businesses and communities worldwide by providing safe and effective water treatment solutions. With a sound track record, we have worked across diverse industries and environments that include: vessels, barges, rigs, offshore platforms, hotels, accommodation units, factories, farms, refugee camps, defence establishments, peace keeping and many other operations.
We consistently deliver high quality products and services that have resulted in hundreds of satisfied clients over the years. With over 80% repeat business, we are able to build trust and effectively nurture long-term relationships, many of which have lasted over 25 years.
Clean Water through Reverse Osmosis
Advanced Watertek supplies Reverse Osmosis water desalination systems that address any type of water treatment issue affecting industrial operation and supply. Reverse Osmosis Systems use membrane technology to remove impurities from water such as: sodium, zinc, mercury and many other contaminants. A Reverse Osmosis plant desalinates and purifies water to make it fit for human consumption.
Advanced Watertek product line:
- Sea Water Reverse Osmosis systems – skid mounted and containerised
- Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis systems – skid mounted and containerised
- Ultra filtration, UV disinfection and re-use systems
- Nano filtration systems for sulphate removal
- Sanitary and potable pressure sets
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Spares and consumables for Reverse osmosis systems of any make and model
- Authorised distributor for Myron L range of products
The Advanced Watertek Difference..
- Custom designed and engineered solutions
- Superior after sales service
- Standard systems ex-stock warehouse availability
- Skid mounted or containerised solutions
- 5,000 to 5 million litres per day capacity
- Rental solutions
- Availability of spare parts and consumables
Advanced Watertek Sea Water Reverse osmosis systems of capacities ranging from 25 m3/ day to 100 m3/ day capacities gets […]
Advanced Watertek has been officially recognized as one of the ‘Most Distinguished SMEs to Work for in the UAE’ by […]