The time has come for us to put dedicated energy into marketing our capabilities – this is where you come in. This newly created opportunity is for an experienced Marketing Executive to build on a blank canvas. You will be given the best tools and support to develop and lead us into the future.
About you: A western-educated Marketing Executive, you are self-disciplined and possess high ethics. You have a passion and dedication for producing high quality written and visual content for digital campaigns and print collateral in a B2B environment. You work well in a team, quickly building rapport with colleagues and service providers alike. You have been coached and are experienced in the art of designing and delivering effective marketing plans that will give you the confidence to implement the same, independently.
Other Essential Attributes
- A marketing qualification from a Western University, coupled with demonstrable experience in contributing towards digital marketing campaigns
- Written and spoken English to ‘first language’ proficiency
- 2- 5 years’ experience in B2B, preferably in an engineering/manufacturing setting
- Expertise in digital marketing including management of the Website traffic is necessary
- Ability to create visual content is ideal, but not essential
Negotiable salary with expat benefits.
To avoid disappointment, please only apply if you meet the above criteria.