Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Operating in conjunction with the Quality Policy, Advanced Watertek strives to conduct its business in a manner that complies with the laws and regulations of the countries in which it operates, while safeguarding the health and safety of its personnel, the environment and wider communities. We do not compromise on health and safety of our employees and on factors impacting the environment.
We continually seek to develop safe and sustainable solutions for our employees and customers.
Our policy aims to:
- Conduct all our operations compliant with local laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Invest in, obtain, develop and sustain International HSE Standards certifications.
- Design and manufacture environmentally friendly products.
- Minimise wastage of natural resources including energy, water and paper etc.
- Dispose of all types of waste in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Minimise pollution.
- Identify risks and hazards in areas of operations and find ways to eliminate these.
- Train and educate employees on Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of operation.
- Provide the right tools, machinery and equipments for executing the work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Ensure safe storage and disposal of chemicals and hazardous substances.
- Be prepared for emergencies, including fire.
- Investigate all accidents and incidents and take necessary action to prevent recurrence.
- Set objectives for improving the Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
This policy is reviewed regularly and amended accordingly, along with HSE systems and practices.