Advanced Watertek’s commitment to excellence means we comply with industry regulations and aspire to provide innovative products that add value to our clients and set industry standards. All systems are the result of advanced manufacturing and engineering and meticulous attention to detail.
We only use high quality components sourced from Europe and the US. Where needed, materials and components with class approvals such as ABS, are specifically sourced from leading manufacturers. Our uncompromising commitment to superior quality and durability is reflected in the extensive use of high grade stainless steel fabrication and components that provide high resistance to corrosion. The fail-safe mechanisms sourced from leading manufactures protect major components and deliver accurate performance data.
In order to achieve our objective we are committed to:
- Consistently providing high quality products and services that fully meet customers’ needs, and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Identifying, establishing and communicating all necessary processes in order to convert customer requirements to high quality products and services.
- Establishing quality systems that fulfil ISO 9001: 2008 standards.
- Establishing measurable and permanent quality objectives aimed at continual improvement of system quality through processes and procedures.
- Enhancing personnel competence levels to enable them to perform their duties in various capacities, particularly work affecting conformity of product requirements.
- Ensuring this policy is communicated and understood within the organisation.
- Evaluating and periodically reviewing sustainability of systems quality to achieve Quality Policy objectives and continual improvement there of.