Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading the service function. The service function would be responsible for all site installation and commissioning, reactive maintenance requirements, repairs and refurbishments and the operation and maintenance contracts.
Responsibilities include setting and managing the department budget, motivating and developing a small team of service engineers and technicians, carrying, developing strong client relationships and develop the business for operation and maintenance contracts and sales of spares and consumables. You will work closely with the technical and sales teams to be able to meet Client needs.
About you: To be successful, you must have an Engineering Degree, coupled with significant previous experience in installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and servicing RO systems in different industries and regions. You should have previous demonstrable experience in establishing and effectively managing your own profit center budgets and managing a small team.
Together with this experience, to be considered applicants must also have;
- Highest level of personal integrity and standing
- Positive work ethic, self-starter with a high degree of self-management. High levels of accountability.
- Resilience and perseverance.
- Result oriented and target driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The role requires the ability to develop relationships and build trust with decision makers in prospect companies
- Leadership, ability to lead and motivate
- Commercial acumen. Knowledge of pricing, costs, margins and its impact on the business
- Solutions focus and sharp decision making skills
- Customer focus
- An Engineering qualification in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical
- A current, valid UAE Driving License is desirable
This is a unique opportunity – we are not just looking for an employee, we are looking for someone to truly lead our service capability.
Only those who meet the above criteria will be considered.